This is a great post. Buyers can find the home they want and personalize it to their tastes as well as getting new everything. The construction process is fun and exciting for everyone. Thanks for sharing.
When your buyer selects a newly built home, as the agent you get the added benefit of the buyer getting exactly what they want. No compromises on floor plan, or personal style. Your clients get to pick out the plan that works for their lifestyle and design the home to their liking, and you eliminate the headache of scouring MLS inventory for a perfect fit.
Here are 4 tips to help tap into the earnings potential of selling new construction:
- Learn about the new home construction process with easy-to-follow tools like video tutorials and real estate agent blogs.
- Help first time buyers realize they have more options. Many don’t initially think about new homes as an option.
- Show buyers the savings over time of new construction vs. existing homes. The energy efficient features of a new home could potentially save a buyer hundreds of dollars per month over an older home.
- Let the builder’s sales agent make the sale for you. They want your buyer’s business, and may know the process better. Let them be the guide while you continue to champion for whatever your buyer wants.
- Create a marketing edge for yourself by networking with builders and attending their open houses.
Are you an agent who sells newly built homes? What is your best advice to agents looking to break into the industry?
Julie E. Chapman, REALTOR®, Broker
Brunswick, Georgia 31520
©2007-2012 - Julie Chapman, All Rights Reserved
All photos and written content were produced by Julie Chapman Copyright 2007-2013 - All Rights Reserved. This content may not be reproduced or reprinted, except for Active Rain Re-blogging, without express written permission of Julie Chapman, REALTOR®, Chapman Realty, Brunswick Georgia.